The Canadian Energy Storage Supply Chain – Developing Stronger Links
Date: 09 Apr 2015, 8:00 am - 6:00 pmLocation: MaRS Centre (Auditorium), 101 College Street, Toronto, ON
To register, click here
Learn, Collaborate, Network!
Be a part of the energy storage supply chain solution!
Please join the National Research Council Canada (NRC) and MaRS Discovery District for a day dedicated to information exchange, collaboration and solution building across the entire Canadian Energy Storage Supply Chain.
Participants will help identify and develop the solutions to Canada’s energy storage supply chain challenges through presentations, discussions and break-out sessions on topics related to current supply chain gaps, Canadian industry’s competitive advantage, and partnering to take advantage of trade/export opportunities.
- Brad Duguid, Minister of Economic Development, Employment and Infrastructure
- Clive Witter, Senior Vice President, Export Development Canada
Panelists will include a broad array of thought leaders from technology development, manufacturing and system integration.
Includes keynote speeches, panel discussions, workshops and exhibition;
Plus morning continental breakfast, buffet lunch and evening networking reception.$140
REGISTER ESO Member Discount
As a member of Energy Storage Ontario, we are pleased to offer you a $20 savings for this event. Please enter the following promotional code during registration: “ESOMEMBER20”.
Space is limited!
- 08:00 Continental Breakfast
- 08:30 Introduction and Plenary
- 09:00 Panel #1 – Supply Chain Gaps
- 10:15 Break and Networking
- 10:45 Panel #2 – Manufacturing & Integration
- 12:00 Lunch and Keynote Address
- 13:30 Workshop
- 15:30 Break
- 15:45 Presentation of Results
- 16:15 Wrap-up and Close
- 16:30 Reception