APPrO 2014 Technical Conference Energy Storage Symposium:
November 18 and 19, 2014, Metro Toronto Convention Centre
Presented in collaboration with Energy Storage Ontario, APPrO also appreciates the contributions of collaborating organizations such as MaRS, NRC and NRCan for participating in the development and operation of the Energy Storage Symposium. In recognition of these efforts and to encourage broader engagement APPrO is making registrations in the Energy Storage Symposium available to the members and invited guests of Energy Storage Ontario at special preferred rates.
To access the preferred rate please use the preferred rate registration page at this location:
Please note that in order to qualify for the preferred rate, registrations must be prepaid online by November 15 at noon, using the secure web page above. Registrations may be made later, but the onsite rate will apply.
Quick advice on how to complete the preferred rate registration form:
- Please use this promo code for the registration form: ESSeso14
- Use this link to jump to the registration form with preferred rates to the Storage Symposium
- Choose the number of people registering
- Fill in the appropriate contact information for each person registering
- Choose which day or days each person is registering for
- Apply your promo code
- Complete payment online.
- If your registration is successful, you will receive confirmation and a receipt by email immediately.
Please contact the APPrO office at the numbers below for further information if required.
APPrO has other programs designed to facilitate access to the main APPrO conference and the Power Networking Centre for qualifying individuals. Although these programs are limited in scope, you may qualify. For more information, please see the link on our main conference website to the Reduced Entry Fee Program.
APPrO, the Association of Power Producers of Ontario